Background

Thursday, October 13, 2011

A day of shopping

Today we ventured out as a group to Walmart.  I think we were all experiencing a little cabin fever after being at the hotel for the entire day on Wednesday.  Except for all the packages being labeled in Chinese and the store being in a two story building everything was pretty much what you would expect.  After Walmart the entire group went out to lunch then on to the local flee market.  The flee market was interesting.  We were definitely the attraction today.  Ladies kept coming over and pinching Leah's legs and given us the thumbs up sign. 

Tomorrow Dave is playing Mr. Mom while I take a little excursion with part of the group.   Unfortunately we didn't take many photos today.  I'm sure tomorrow I'll have more to share.

Our girl's new ride!
After a full day of shopping and then skyping tonight.  Our little one was out cold in about 15 minutes.  Dave and I can't complain about sleep deprivation.  Our girl puts in more snooze time than we do.  I'm very thankful for a good sleeper.
This photo was from Wednesday night after I posted for the day.  After dinner at the hotel with friends we snapped this photo of three very proud baby dads.

2 comments:

myra said...

Love it! Keep the pictures and posts coming!

Keek said...

I love the picture of the Daddies! Dave looks like a natural already. So good to see Leah in your arms!