Background

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Saturday in Hong Kong

One of the greatest things about adopting from China is that you basically complete a ton of paperwork, pay your money, get in line and wait for your referral. My official LID (log in date) is 7/14/06 - which happens to be a date that I share with several wonderful people. Over the past five years I have chatted with a great group of ladies (as well as a few guys) through a Yahoo group. We have shared stories, asked for advice, and prayed for one another throughout this entire wait. It's amazing how much each of our lives have changed in the last half decade, but now here we all are in China together. Friday I had a wonderful time sight-seeing with the group in Hong Kong as well as getting to know all the wonderful people I had already met in person and online.
Our day was jammed packed full of visits to popular Hong Kong tourist locations including Victoria's Peak, Aberdeen fishing village, Stanley Market, and free time in Kowloon. Dave and I spent the evening with friends and ended the day watching the Hong Kong laser show across the harbour.



No comments: